I ordered a 'windshield' banner shade from these guys.It arrived and has perforations down both long edges.

Looks nothing like what is pictured online. Have sent 2 emails, no reply. I'm either going to have to cut off the perforations on the long edges and try to make this work or order something else. If I don't hear back from them I will try to make it work, if not I'll call my card company and reverse the charges.

I ordered a 'windshield' banner shade from these guys.

It arrived and has perforations down both long edges. Looks nothing like what is pictured online. Have sent 2 emails, no reply.

I'm either going to have to cut off the perforations on the long edges and try to make this work or order something else.If I don't hear back from them I will try to make it work, if not I'll call my card company and reverse the charges.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of windshield banner from DecalDriveway. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants DecalDriveway to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by DecalDriveway for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with DecalDriveway?

Comments